Saturday, June 13, 2009

-untitled-

To start off this blog, I'm Lia. I know my life will definitelty seem boring to you but you're reading it, arent you. I wonder what it's like to move away from a childhood home. That may seem random but not to me. I'll be moving in early July from the home I've lived in since I was in pre-k. I've spent ten years of my life building a general reputation and gaining & losing friends just to leave it all behind. In a way, I want to move. I want to leave this north-east town for the warmer south. I want to leave this boring old small town behind. What I don't want to leave are the people. People I've come to know and love. People I've been friends with since I started school. I feel like I'll never be able to build all ofwhat I'm losing back up. I'm stuck in a love/hate relationship with moving. I feel like when i write my fantasy and young adult novels that I can be someone else for a while. I live my character's lives. But only until it's time to continue my own life and live in the moment. Sometimes, that's hard to do but, hey, that's life, right? so, again, I know no one will care enough to read this whole blog or even half of it but even if I'm the only one who does read this, I'm just glad to type it all. Writing is my filter. So sometimes i need to grab pen and paper or even a keyboard. Either way, in the end, I'm glad I have a way to get everything off my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment